Rates & Reservations
2 rooms for up to 4 people with breakfast (plus tax):
$550.00 per night*
$50 for each additional guest (2 cots available for children)
*Two-room minimum (rooms cannot be booked separately)
Maximum occupancy: 6 persons
Consult the Availability calendar for vacancies. Reservations can only be made by phone. Full payment is required to place a reservation. A confirmation will be sent once payment is received.
Call to Reserve
After reading the information on this page, please call the Lighthouse Keeper at (845) 247-0656, 9am-5pm.
Before placing your reservation, please read the following information:
- The Lighthouse is accessible by a half-mile hiking trail or by personal boat. The Lighthouse does not provide a ferry service.
- Check-in time is scheduled for the hour of 3pm-4pm, and check-out time is by 11am, unless the timing of the tides necessitates changes.
- You will be notified when you make a reservation if the tides require a change in check-in and/or check-out times.
- Icy walkways in winter; ice traction devices recommended.
No hair dryers or other such high-demand electrical devices are permitted (electric supply at the lighthouse is limited). CPAP machines are okay. If in doubt, ask the Lighthouse Keeper. Smoking is not permitted inside the Lighthouse. Pets are not allowed inside the Lighthouse.
Trail and dock are open to the public during daylight hours; lighthouse and riverside deck are reserved for B&B guest use only on weekends, except during tours of the exterior of the Lighthouse offered on Sundays in the summer from noon to 3pm.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Your account will be charged at the time you place your reservation.
- All cancellations are subject to a service charge of $60.00/night.
- Cancellations made with less than 30 days notice will be refunded only if the room can be rebooked.
- In the rare event of severe weather such as flooding, your reservation may be cancelled, and you will receive a full refund.
Pets are not allowed overnight inside the Lighthouse.
If you have any questions about these notices, please call or email the Lighthouse Keeper.