River crested overnight with 6 inches of water covering the first floor of the Lighthouse. Mopping up has begun but will take several days. The B&B will be closed this weekend. If you have a reservation, we will contact you regarding cancellation or postponement. Trail is still covered in water and will be closed until further notice.