August 7, 2020 in News, Trail Conditions

Trail and Dock Project Update

Post placeholder image

Dock Project Update

After several prolonged and unavoidable delays, we are looking forward to the dock replacement project getting underway this fall. The contractor ordered the timber pilings and is ready to mobilize once materials are on hand. With any luck, there will be no interruptions in supply chains or other hurdles. Assuming everything goes smoothly, construction is projected to start in September or October.

The lighthouse and trail will remain closed to the public until the dock replacement project is completed. While we do not have a definite timeline for reopening to the general pubic, we are working on a reopening plan to comply with new state COVID guidelines for historic sites.

As an initial step, the bed and breakfast recently reopened. We are currently accepting guests with existing reservations for overnight stays. As conditions allow, we plan to continue accepting guests on a limited basis. If you have an upcoming reservation, we will contact you about the status of your reservation and some of the changes we’ve made for safety and comfort.

We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we navigate these uncharted waters.

By browsing this website, you agree to our privacy policy.
I Agree